The opposite of addiction is connection
Medically Assisted Therapy (MAT) and EAGALA model Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP)\
click here to schedule Medically Assisted Therapy (MAT)
- Groups meet monthly with an MAT accredited family physician and an EAGALA certified mental health professional, equine specialist, and the equine therapists (horses and miniature donkeys).
- $100 per session includes group therapy session and a prescription for an FDA approved medication*. *buprenorphine (Suboxone, Zubsolve, Subutex), disulfuram (Antabuse), naltrexone, or varenicline (Chantix)
- Medications can reduce cravings and intrusive thoughts, allowing clients to focus on recovery.
- Meeting in a group engages therapeutic forces-like connection, support, and accountability and enables clients to bond with a culture of recovery. Groups can support individual members in times of pain and trouble, and they can help people grow in ways that are healthy and creative.
- Elizabeth Allemann, MD ~ Ellis Froeschle, MD 573.443.7070 firstname.lastname@example.org www.drallemann.com